Congratulations and welcome to the Stillwater chapter of National Honor Society!
As a member, there are two basic requirements you must meet in order to remain a member
- Attend ALL meetings!
- Absences are allowed if necessary, but must be approved by an officer the day before
- Complete and log ALL required service hours by the designated deadline
- Now until May 16th you must complete 5 service hours (at least 2 must be an NHS sponsored event such as coffee house or the blood drive)
- This summer you are required to complete and log 10 service hours by the first day of the 2018-201 9school year
- Each following semester you are required to complete 10 service hours (at least 2 through an NHS sponsored event)
- When these hours need to be logged by will be posted as soon as the date is known
- Log all service hours using the link that can be found on the service hours and opportunities page
Failure to meet these requirements will result in probation or removal from the organization!