Congratulations and welcome to the Stillwater chapter of National Honor Society!
As a member, there are two basic requirements you must meet in order to remain a member
- Attend ALL meetings!
- Absences are allowed if necessary, but must be approved by an officer the day before
- Complete and log ALL required service hours by the designated deadline
Now until May 25th you must complete 5 service hours (at least 2 must be an NHS sponsored event such as coffee house or the blood drive)
- This summer you are required to complete and log 10 service hours by the first day of the 2018-2019 school year
- Each following semester you are required to complete 10 service hours (at least 2 through an NHS sponsored event)
- When these hours need to be logged by will be posted as soon as the date is known
- Log all service hours using the link that can be found on the home page.
Failure to meet these requirements will result in probation or removal from the organization!